A Womans Guide To The Vitamins She Really Needs
Vitamins are becoming a necessary way to supplement what you are missing from your regular diet and an effective way to prevent diseases. Which Vitamins and minerals do we really need? There are so many products on the market, it makes it nearly impossible to choose the right one. WomensVitamins.org is here to help you!
What you Need To Know About Women’s Vitamins
The best way to get vitamins is the natural way, through your diet. The truth is, only 7 % of women get their daily vitamin requirements from diet alone. The other 93% of us have to supplement, especially pregnant women and women over 30.
Did you know that vitamins are not regulated by the FDA? That means 4 out of 5 vitamins may not have the ingredients that they claim to have? That means you are not receiving all the benefits of taking a Women’s Vitamin
The Best Women’s Vitamins will include a scientifically formulated balance of minerals, enzymes, and other nutrients, in addition to the vitamins. Vitamins require other vitamins and nutrients to function appropriately. For example Vitamin C should be taken with Zinc to boost absorption.
Why Take A Women’s Vitamin?
There are vitamins that cater to specific concerns that only affect women. For example:
- Osteoporosis generally effects older women, but this condition begins during her thirties. It would be beneficial for a woman to start taking Magnesium and Calcium supplements before age 40.
- To Improve a woman’s immune system, we suggest taking Vitamins A, B6, C and E, bioflavonoids, inositol, lycopene and zinc.
- Magnesium protects women against heart disease, colon cancer and diabetes.
- Vitamin D helps absorb calcium
- Vitamin K is crucial for bone health
- Iron assists in delivering oxygen in greater volume
- Breastfeeding mothers should consume 5mg of zinc each day.
- There are Plants and Vitamins that improve a woman’s sex drive, Zinc, Damiana, Vitamin E and Boron
Where To Find The Best Vitamins for Women
Because of the lack of regulation in the Vitamin world, it is tough to know whether or not a Vitamin is any good. Thanks to the Experts at WomensVitamins.org we have narrowed your search down to the Top 3 Women’s Vitamins. Our experts have broken down each product based on ingredients, the amounts of each ingredient and the specific formulation and combined those facts with real consumer reviews to bring you the Best of the Best Women’s vitamins, taking the guess work out for you! We hope our studies will benefit you and improve your over-all health!
Top 3 Women’s Vitamins
Each bottle of Xylestril retails for $119.99. You can buy Xylestril online for $39.99 (Save $80)
Slimvox Retails for $79.99 USD per Bottle but we found it for ONLY $39.99!
Trimedisyn Multivitamin and Prenatal Supplement continues to remain it’s position as the #1 Prenatal Vitamin on the market. It out performs over-the-counter and prescription strength prenatal vitamins. Moms love that it helps alleviate morning sickness, reduces weight gain and cravings. It has an impressive 1 Billion cfu probiotic blend, CoQ10, DHA, Inositol, Choline, and 23 other essential vitamins and minerals that offer superior benefits for both you and your baby including advanced brain and retinal development, strong immune system while considerably reducing your risk of preeclampsia, and severe birth defects.